Friday, November 28, 2008

Happenings for the past week


Today, just came upon this website of a girl who has had her dream wedding ROM recently. It just gave me the inspiration to have my very own dream wedding too. I've always wanted a Pink Princessy Garden theme for my wedding. Since ROM marks the official changing of my status, I want to have a special and unforgettable time for that day. Have shown BB the website and he said ok with my request. hehe... So from now, I want to create entries in the blog for my wedding preparation, showing my accomplishment of the props which I'd be "DIY'ing" myself and him. yeah...

Anyway, here's some pics for last friday's buffet dinner at Shangri-la - The Line. OMG! The desserts are to die-for...I especially love the strawberry shortcake which absolutely melts in my mouth deliciously. ahhh~~~~
More photos can be found in my facebook! ^_^

Group pic 1

My 1st dish! Look @ the strawberry cake!

Woohoo! Coco Fondue!!


No comments: