Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday celebration of SengHwee & Sharon 27-3-09

Hey guys, ^_^
I've uploaded the photos taken that day (Friday 27 Mar 09) onto Picasa web album. hehe...
~~~Happy Birthday to you 2!~~~

Hope you have enjoyed the sumptous meal at Dian Xiao Er @ Vivocity, just as much as I enjoyed myself there. haha... It's my 1st time eating at DXE lei!! But really... the duck is nice... and also the yummy dishes! *slurp slurp* Thumbs up!

Managed to also buy my Forest Fruits Black Tea Infusion (Lipton) at Giant.. hmmm~~~ It smells sooooooo nice~~~ (^__^) and sweet.... hahaha.. my whole bag rigging of the sweet scent of forest fruits...

Kick-starting for the DXE dinner..hee....the 1st dish is ---- PEANUTS! hahaha
From 29 March 2009

*slurp* soupie...:p
From 29 March 2009

Close up Food 1
From 29 March 2009

All dishes here! ^o^
From 29 March 2009

Out small loot from Giant.. see..we're "All Well's" fans..haaa....
From 29 March 2009

Group pic...Ah Wan is taking pic for us...
From 29 March 2009

No comments: