Thursday, May 8, 2008

Found new job!!! Yeah

yeah!! hehee.. as title suggested, I've found a new job... :) I was offered the job of Senior Compliance Officer on 2-5-08, Friday and agency called to inform me on saturday morning. hee... So fast.. was caught unprepared because I only went for the interview on 30-4-08. Then I was on vacation leave till 6-5-08.

So Yesterday 7-5-08, I finally submitted my resignation letter to Big Boss. Was sad and teared while talking to her because the only thing holding me back is the wonderful people here and the associations and bondings that I've made with OC people for the past 4 yrs. BB consoled me and said anytime I can come back again and asked me to keep in touch with her. I was relieved...hee... another good news is that my new office is just behind my current place..so I can still meet up with my colleagues here... And go home or play after work or even makan crab session! ^_^

Today, I went to sign the letter of offer and was amazed to find the new place so spacious.. I was told by HR that I'd be on the same level as the GM, HR , Legal... woooo.... stress....

Surprisingly, the hated 'witch' didnt come and talk to me anything about my resignation. I tried to avoid her also..hahaa.... Don't know if she's shocked or not.. hmmm...

Oki, went Marina Sq with Sharon to eat dinner. Ate at this Wakaru pasta... not bad... then bought a ring!! ^_^ hee... Only $6.95. The china salesgirl was quite friendly and we chatted and ended up I bought the ring..hahaha...

Yeah, tmr going out with AS gang! So surprised to receive Felix's sms just now when he initiated to go out for dinner and movie session...hahaa.. must be ANNA!!! He must be having a 'crush' on ANNA... ahhaha....

ok, too full now... going to watch a Bug's Life on youtube..kekeke...

No comments: