Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Final gown fitting 12-7-09

I had my final gown fitting on last Sunday. And I'm allowed to take pictures of all my gowns..haha.. so here they are.. :)

My Actual Day Wedding Gown =) hmm... They had a veil to cover the bling bling belt temporarily for now as a protection..cos they're scared that the blings crystals will drop off..haha...

Back View of my Actual Day Wedding Gown

My Actual Day Evening Gown

My Actual Day Evening Gown (Back View)

My Halter-neck Indoor Photoshoot Wedding Gown

Back View of the Halter-neck Gown

2nd Indoor Photoshoot Flowery Wedding Gown (I love this sweet gown..hee..)

My Outdoor Photoshoot Gown (hmm..looks abit plain without the belt...)

Here's the version with the belt...haha..This is the silver belt..but I requested for a baby pink BIG LONG ribbon belt already...hee....but I didn't take any pics of the pink belt *pity..:(* At the same time, as I can't decide which color belt I may want to use..I also requested to take a dull green and this silver belt out with me for the photoshoot..haha...

The 6th light sweet pink evening gown for indoor photoshoot.. I initially choose this as my AD evevning gown..but later, I changed to the dark maroon one due to advices from friends and family =)
Okie...here's the ROM one which I WANTED SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! It's so nice.... BUT BUT BUT.... *sadz...* someone has already taken this gown for her ROM which is 1 day before mine... :(:( sobz....

Sooo..... I decided to choose this peach pink gown instead... sorry... the lighting didn't really show the gown's true color..hee....
Anyway, the gown has in fact a pretty long train..but Jenny told me that it can actually be 'shorten' (shown in this pic) by clipping the extra train to the back of the waist area (hidden with clips) hahaha...


After the fitting, we had a snack at Secret Recipe... here's BB with a BlackForest Cake..

I...think I ordered a Chocolate Strawberry cake (can't really remember the name...) hee...

No comments: