Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ROM Invitation Cards Part 1 (14-7-09)

I started on the D-I-Y'ings of our ROM invitation cards' envelopes last tuesday.
Till now, I've only completed................ only 1 envelope!!!
HAHAHA....
I was actually trying to figure out what and how is the best way to decorate the envelopes. I've bought 1 pink and 1 blue wrapping paper and I was like kinda stuck with how is the blue going to combine with the pink paper nicely?

I had many ideas running in my mind but I didn't want to try them all out as I don't want to waste the papers...hahaha...
SO... I only did 1 envelope out to test out one of the designs...BB and bros all said it's nice..but I am still thinking whether could it be nicer?
If I have the time, I would definitely do more designs... but recently, I have been very busy... :(
New job's going to start soon too...
And arrgghh.... I've to find makeup artist for myself (morning) and moms on AD (night)!!!
I've also to start drawing out the timetable chart for the AD and inform my jiemeis fast...
sigh...

No comments: