Monday, September 21, 2009

Wedding Favors - Love Candies Jar (6-9-09)

Yesterday, I finished tying ribbons to all the favors jars, touched up on the shout-outs and also cut out all the little tags to be placed on the guests’ tables etc.
I was very bored at home alone cos BB had an assignment for the whole day. He only came back at around 9+pm and all of us, together with his cousins who came all the way from KL to Singapore, then headed to this restaurant somewhere near Bugis to have our very very late dinner.
Yawnz… that night, I only get to sleep at about 2+am.

Today, I bought a MM’s eyeshadow palette and Maybelline’s zeropore makeup base after much hesitation. Haha… I ended up buying cos there’s the 20% off sale at Watsons now. I had also bought an electric kettle jug on Friday as happened to pass by Isetan Tampines and they were having a sale. Bought my kettle @ S$19 after all the discount. Heee…..Yipee.. can start boiling water in office!! *grins*
After shopping, BB and I had a drink at Coffee Bean before I went home.

No comments: