Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Signoria's Studio Photoshoot (8-6-09)

Went for the Signoria photoshoot on Monday 8-6-09. Earlier on, have told BB that I'll meet him at Tanjong Pagar MRT directly at 1130am. hehe... but cos I'm carrying heavy stuffs and wearing a fly-away flare white tube dress and makeup, I decided to take a cab down instead! *kekee*

As I reached TP early, I asked the cabbie to drop me off at Icon Village as there's aircon there. *lol* While I was standing there nearly the zebra crossing (under the shade..) and on the phone with BB, there's a man walking towards my direction (he's also on the phone) and then he stopped a few meters away from me.

I didnt really pay much attention to him until I've finished my call and decided to walk into Icon Village. I took a wrong path which I thought would lead me inside but actually it's to the toilets...hahaa... then as I was walking along the path, I saw from the glass windows' reflections that there's a man following me! Then I heard a voice calling out and I turned to face this man..... (gosh... I thought what....hahaa.. I thought my skirt has flew up or I dropped something.. :p)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DUHZ!!! The man said "Hi!! You are so stunning and beautiful. I saw you from a distance just now and I was attracted to you.. You look so glittery, you know..blah blah blah.. with such nice long hair..... blah blah blah (actually me wasn't paying much attn.. cos I was caught OFF GUARD!!hahahaha..)" As he was talking, I was moving further and further away from him until he said "Eh.. you don't so scared lei.. you scared, I also scared.." hahaha..... He then said "I'm Derrick, and what's your name? (hands out to shake mine..) If you don't mind, I would like to ask u out for lunch/coffee next time ya.. I work near this area too..."

... I then did the unthinkable (duno what's my mind thinking at that time..haaa)... I gave my number away... :s *lol* But don't worry... Princess don't think she'll meet him again!! haaa.....

Alright,so after he left, BB turned up soon after and we walked under the Hot Sun to Signoria. We cooled ourselves in the aircon room and do some touchup before the shoot starts.. hee.. The photographer (can't rem his name and the girl's...is it Amber? anyway this lady is the slimmer one...the other lady who attended to us previously when we went to confirm our free PG package, was on leave that day...yeah..hahaha..) asked me if I'm a teacher cos he said we brought alot of interesting props. *lol*

Anyway, the shoot was very fast.. lasted only less that 2 hrs - duno whether is it normal or cos the package is free so anyhow shoot or is it cos the PG is very trained and relaxed in such shooting liao.. So after that,we went to return our costumes before heading bk to Tampines. Gosh! It was really hot that day!

We had dinner at Manpuku @ Tampines 1. Yeeks... we ain't going back there again... cos the food is not nice at all.. (that's BB and my opinions) Cos the food's cold and not cheap...not value for money, I think...




No comments: